Friday, 15 January 2016

A word from the Tuscany Bear Maker

A word from Annalisa Taddei
THE TUSCANY BEAR MAKER
Bearcrafter since 2007

ITALY
Annalisa Taddei

Hi friend, my name is Annalisa Taddei and my business name is 'The Tuscany Bear Maker'.  I live on the coast of Marina di Pisa, Tuscany, Italy. I have three beautiful doughters, a husband, two dogs and three cats and a job!
Fedro

I spend my free time bear making.

Tundra

I discovered this world  on 2007 and began to sew bears and friends. (In Italy bear crafting didn't exist!) So, I sewed and put my bear Pucky on E-bay May 2007 and now he lives in USA.
Marron Glacee

Since then I create my own patterns choosing the best fabrics for them (faux fur and Schulte mohair). I took part in International exhibitions in  USA, GB, Switzerland, Germany, Taiwan, Sidney, South Africa, and I won prizes!
Pandora

Now I’m also a collector and a lover of vintage as Chiltern, Steiff, Chad Valley and others. I think that the world of bears is a wonderful world and wish I had found it earlier. My opinion is that it is able to express the various expressions of our soul!  My preferred expression is shown in my bears with great heads.

Sleeping bear
The variety of expressions each bear maker creates here on the Guild of Master Bearcrafters proves this point too!

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to see a peek inside your studio Annalisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all these! What a wonderful talent. 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Guild of Master Bearcrafters' blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...